The expert course "Sustainable, ESG-compliant real estate management" provides you with the necessary knowledge for the practical application of optimisation strategies for existing buildings. You will learn to consistently accompany sustainability in building operations and to identify and implement suitable measures. We provide you with the necessary know-how and the right tools to manage this yourself via climate action roadmaps or to safely brief energy consultants commissioned by you - depending on your personal orientation. As a basis, you will learn how to safely apply the DGNB System for Buildings in Use and how to utilise it for yourself.
The course will be held in German.
After successfully completing this course, you will be qualified to carry out an ESG Verification for the EU Taxonomy and submit it to the DGNB for assessment. By attending the course, you will also be able to obtain the DGNB ESG-Manager licence, which will enable you to submit projects for DGNB Certification for Buildings In Use in the future. An additional examination to become a DGNB ESG-Manager is not required.
Seminar day 1:
- Technical requirements of the EU taxonomy for existing buildings
- Building optimisation for climate-neutrality via the DGNB framework and the 12-step plan
Seminar day 2:
- Technical monitoring: measurement data collection and operational optimisation
- DGNB System for Buildings In Use
- Practical example of CO2 accounting
- You can process and evaluate data from running operations in order to identify suitable optimisation measures.
- You know how to implement carbon neutrality and sustainability in building operations – both at portfolio level and for individual buildings.
- You have extensive knowledge of the ESG Verification for the EU Taxonomy for existing buildings and the DGNB System for Buildings in Use.
2 seminar days (1 day from von 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. + 1 day from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.)
300 € for DGNB members / members of a Chamber of Architects
440 € for DGNB non-members
Prices exclude VAT.
Please note: As the training is held in German, please switch to German language settings to make a booking.
You will receive a confirmation of participation from us, which makes your acquired knowledge transparent.
After signing of the licence agreement as DGNB ESG-Manager:
- Receipt of the recognised degree of DGNB ESG-Manager (an examination is not required)
- DGNB ESG-Manager certificate in digital form
- Listing as DGNB ESG-Manager on the DGNB website
- DGNB ESG-Manager logo in digital form incl. DGNB style guide for communicating your qualification (e.g. for your e-mail signature, website or communication materials)
- Access to the exclusive group for DGNB ESG-Managers on the network platform myDGNB
As an existing licensed DGNB Auditor or DGNB Consultant, you are exempt from the further training obligation as a DGNB ESG-Manager if you fulfil your further training obligation as a DGNB Auditor or DGNB Consultant. The general licensing conditions can be found here.
You can collect these points by attending a DGNB expert day or the training and further education courses offered by the DGNB Academy. With the submission and successful certification of a project, you also receive further education points. You can find an overview of the offers for obtaining a licence with the respective DGNB further education points here.
The event takes place online via GoToMeeting. You can log in comfortably with the dial-in link via the browser or the GoToMeeting app. You can participate via desktop PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
We recommend using a PC or laptop with a camera, loudspeaker and microphone (alternatively: headset with microphone) as well as a stable internet connection. If you have problems with the audio quality, you can also dial in via a telephone.
You will receive your dial-in data two to three workdays in advance.