The expert course "Sustainable, ESG-compliant real estate management" provides you with the necessary knowledge for the practical application of optimisation strategies for existing buildings. You will learn to consistently accompany sustainability in building operations and to identify and implement suitable measures. We provide you with the necessary know-how and the right tools to manage this yourself via climate action roadmaps or to safely brief energy consultants commissioned by you - depending on your personal orientation. As a basis, you will learn how to safely apply the DGNB System for Buildings in Use and how to utilise it for yourself.
The course will be held in German.
After successful participation in this course, you will be qualified to carry out an ESG verification for EU taxonomy and can submit it to the DGNB for assessment. For the submission of projects for DGNB Certification for Buildings in Use, the exam for DGNB ESG-Manager, which queries the contents of this course, and the signing of a licence agreement are additionally required.
- Asset Managers
- Property Managers
- Climate Protection Officers
- CSR Managers
- Energy consultants
- Sustainability consultants
- Persons with the degree of DGNB Consultant or DGNB Auditor who would like to supervise or audit projects for DGNB Certification for Buildings In Use*
*You have the option of a condensed training to become a DGNB ESG-Manager. More information can be found here.
Seminar day 1:
- Technical requirements of the EU taxonomy for existing buildings
Seminar day 2:
- Sustainability strategy for portfolios and individual buildings
- Building optimisation for climate-neutrality via the DGNB framework and the 12-step plan
- Technical monitoring: measurement data collection and operational optimisation
- DGNB System for Buildings In Use
Seminar day 3:
- Practical example of CO2 accounting
- Successful submission and certification
- You can process and evaluate data from running operations in order to identify suitable optimisation measures.
- You know how to implement carbon neutrality and sustainability in building operations – both at portfolio level and for individual buildings.
- You have extensive knowledge of the ESG Verification for the EU Taxonomy for existing buildings and the DGNB System for Buildings in Use.
3 seminar days (2 days 90 min. each + 1 day full day)
Online (2 days) + 1 day in presence
550 € for DGNB members / members of a Chamber of Architects
770 € for DGNB non-members
Prices exclude VAT.
Please note: As the training is held in German, please switch to German language settings to make a booking.
There are no admission requirements to be fulfilled.
If you decide to take the further training to become a DGNB ESG-Manager, you will need to provide verifications. You can find out more about this here.
Online (2 seminar days):
The event takes place online via GoToMeeting. You can log in comfortably with the dial-in link via the browser or the GoToMeeting app. You can participate via desktop PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
We recommend using a PC or laptop with a camera, loudspeaker and microphone (alternatively: headset with microphone) as well as a stable internet connection. If you have problems with the audio quality, you can also dial in via a telephone.
You will receive your dial-in data two to three workdays in advance.
In presence (1 seminar day):
On the day you will have the opportunity to network with other prospective DGNB ESG-Managers and the speakers. You will be informed of the exact location after your registration. In the morning and afternoon there will be 2 sessions of 90 minutes each.
For refreshment there will be a 15 minute coffee break with various snacks and fruit. There will also be a one hour lunch break.
DGNB further education points for obtaining the licence
8 further education points
Discounted further education to become a DGNB ESG-Manager
Persons who already hold the title DGNB Consultant or DGNB Auditor additionally receive the title DGNB ESG-Manager after participation in the course and signing of the licence agreement. An examination is not required.
Please note the discounted events offered especially for you. More information can be found here.