DGNB Consultants carry out auditing work for DGNB Certificates and Pre-certificates for buildings and districts. This entails working closely with the design team and the client during the design and construction process. DGNB Consultants may also carry out options appraisals to achieve the optimum result in terms of project performance and sustainability. As members of the DGNB Community, DGNB Consultants also help implement the international application and adaptation of the DGNB System.
- Highlight your expertise in sustainable building and the DGNB System
- Enjoy the networking opportunities offered by the DGNB community
- Enhance your portfolio of consultancy and auditing services
- Use the DGNB Consultant credentials, logo and present your profile on www.dgnb-system.com
Architects, designers, engineers
Site managers, technical experts
You want to qualify as a Consultant in Germany?
Also see our full Consultant program in German here.
By auditing and submitting a pilot project the DGNB international Consultant qualifies as a DGNB Auditor and is allowed to offer his consulting and auditing services for international projects.
To prove the expertise each DGNB Consultant has to pass the online exam. The online exam can be done whereever the participant is located and takes 1 hour. The date for the exam will be arranged with all participants of the training course.
Completed academic studies in architecture, civil or construction-related engineering, natural sciences, economics or building physics and
- 1 year of relevant professional experience following completion of a post-graduate degree or
- 2 years of relevant professional experience following completion of an undergraduate degree or
- training in the real estate or construction sectors with 5 years of relevant professional experience
Note: All applications will be reviewed by the DGNB Approval and Review Committee, which has the final say on decisions concerning participant admission.
DGNB International Events – SAVE THE DATE!
|Date||Location||Event||For more information please contact|
|26 - 28 October, 2016||Stuttgart, Germany*||International DGNB
Consultant Training- CORE14
10 - 12 November, 2016
Consultant Training- CORE14
our local partner:
The DGNB training course is organized in cooperation with a local partner. Depending on local terms and conditions the fees for the training course can vary from country to country. DGNB and our local partner offer a GBC member discount.
The course fee includes:
- DGNB training materials (USB stick)
- DGNB criteria and DGNB tools (USB stick)
- Certificate of Attendance
- Refreshment and catering
DGNB Online Exam
|DGNB Exam Fee|
|DGNB Members||195,- € plus VAT|
|Non-Members||295,- € plus VAT|
The exam fee includes
- Access to the online platfom of the DGNB online exam and login details
- Aaccess to the password-protected DGNB website
- Certificate of Authorization
*The training session offered by DGNB in Stuttgart includes the exam fee